Construction machinery and works management
Previous year question paper with solutions for Construction machinery and works management
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Construction machinery and works management . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our CMWM question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Difference between activity and event
- Limitations of bar charts
- Successor event and predecessor event
- Work breakdown structure
- Total float
- Updating process
- Critical path
- Compare PERT and CPM
- Economic life of equipment
- Types of mixers
- Define the term total float, free float and share float
- What are characteristics of Normal Distribution?
- What is a milestone chart?
- Differentiate between an activity & an Event
- Define the term â€œLine of Balanceâ€.
- What ITS and FS stands for?
- How do you select the size of a power shovel?
- Explain the Variance and Standard Deviation.
- Draw the layout of a Bituminous Mix Plant.
- Explain the functions of Crane.
- How does milestone chart differ from bar chart?
- Differentiate between the terms total float and free float
- What is meant by the 'optimistic time estimate'?
- What is a dummy? Where a dummy should be used?
- Define the term 'line of balance
- 'Differentiate between-activity and event
- What is a life-cycle curve? What are its uses?
- What is meant by resource smoothing?
- How do you select the size of a power showel?
- Compare between Drag line and Clam shell in Cycle time