Previous year question paper with solutions for SURVEY-II
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for SURVEY-II . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our SUR-2 question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Explain the principle of GIS
- Write the expression for Bowditch’s Rule
- Differentiate between temporary and permanent adjustments
- Write the principle of theodolite traversing
- Why Base line is used in Geodetic Surveying?
- Explain the principle of tacheometric survey
- How the stations are fixed in Geodetic Surveying?
- Discuss the requirements of a well conditioned triangle
- Explain axis signal correction
- What is meant by satellite station?