Income tax act
Previous year question paper with solutions for Income tax act
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Income tax act . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our ITA question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Define Person
- Exemption u/s 54.
- Explain the treatment of Recognised Provident Fund
- Deduction u/s 80 DD.
- Explain Unabsorbed Depreciation
- Explain treatment of House Rent Allowance.
- Treatment of Minor's Income.
- Integration Scheme for Agricultural Income.
- Treatment of dividend under other sources.
- What is PAN?
- Capital expenditure vs. revenue expenditure
- Accrual of income
- Vacancy allowance
- Unrealised rent
- Deduction under section 80C
- Cost of acquisition
- Income from composite letting of building, machinery, plant or furniture
- Inter head vs. inter source adjustment
- Income tax officers