Programming in c++
Previous year question paper with solutions for Programming in c++
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Programming in c++ . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our C++ question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What is reference variable. Give suitable example.
- What is function overloading? Give example.
- What is the use of private member functions.
- Give the concept of dynamic initialization of objects with suitable example.
- What is meant by virtual base class. What is its use.
- What is the role of this pointer?
- What are formatted console I/O operations in C++.
- Write down the steps in object oriented design.
- Virtual destructor
- Abstract class
- Default arguments
- New and delete
- Register variables
- Inline function
- Call by Reference
- Early binding
- What are the advantages of object oriented programming?
- What is a destructor?
- What do you mean by a pure virtual function?
- What is an inline function?
- What is the use of a function prototype?
- How is the memory allocated to an object?
- What do you mean by input output streams?