System analysis and design
Previous year question paper with solutions for System analysis and design
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for System analysis and design . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our SAD question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What is system development life cycle?
- What are candidate system and several considerations in deciding on a candidate system?
- What is system performance definition?
- What considerations arc involved in feasibility analysis?
- What is data dictionary?
- Describe Gantt chart
- What is the top-down design?
- What are the limitations of CASE Tools?
- Write a short note testing.
- What is static modeling?
- Explain the term boundaries.
- Difference between manual and automated system.
- Define bottom up design
- Define design.
- Give full form of GUI
- Explain dynamic modeling
- List the control measures for controlling threats
- Give full form of VIRUS
- Define Logical design.
- Explain E-R.