Computer oriented numerical methods
Previous year question paper with solutions for Computer oriented numerical methods
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Computer oriented numerical methods . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our CONM question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What do you mean by linear regression and polynomial regression?
- Write some pitfalls in computing.
- Write types of errors which occur during computer arithmetic.
- Define Simpsonâ€™s 1/3rd rule.
- Give Newton Raphson formula for iterative method.
- How Gauss Elimination requires 50% less labour than Gauss Jordon method?
- What is Binary Representation of numbers?
- Comparison of Runga-Kutta & Predictor-Corrector Method.
- Difference between Interpolation and Extra-polation.
- Formula of Lagrangeâ€™s method in Interpolation.