SYSTEM ANALYSIS & DESIGN
Previous year question paper with solutions for SYSTEM ANALYSIS & DESIGN
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for SYSTEM ANALYSIS & DESIGN . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our SAD question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Distinguish between open and closed systems.
- What are the disadvantages of On-Site Observation tool of Information Gathering?
- Differentiate between Logical and physical design.
- Write two advantages of Interview technique for information gathering.
- Define the term Input design.
- Differentiate between module Coupling and Cohesion.
- Differentiate between Unit testing and System testing.
- Define the term System Maintenance.
- Differentiate between Alpha and Beta testing.
- What do you mean by System implementation? Explain.
- Explain feasibility
- Name the various tools needed for data/information gathering.
- What do you mean by Blueprint in design phase?
- Explain documentation.
- What is the role of System analyst ?
- What is REGRESSION testing?
- Explain Acceptance testing.
- What is validation?
- Explain VERIFICATION of product?
- What is Quality Assurance?