Previous year question paper with solutions for Computer networks
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Computer networks . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our CN question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Differentiate between LAN and WAN.
- Why does ATM use the cell of small and fixed length?
- What are the major advantages of STP over UTP?
- What are the advantages of FDDI over a basic token ring?
- What is the purpose of the timer at the sender in systems using ARQ?
- What is the advantage of token passing protocol over CSMA/CD protocol?
- List out the advantages and drawbacks of bus topology.
- Is there any relationship between transmission media and topology?
- Write note on various fields in Ethernet frame format.
- What is meant by multiplexing?
- What do you understand by de-multiplexing?
- Sliding window protocol.
- Differentiate between Hub and Switch.
- What do you understand by peer-to-peer communication?
- What is Token Ring?
- Name at least three modulation techniques.
- What do you understand by MAC address?
- Give the full form of HDLC and RARP.
- What is spanning tree algorithm?
- How a VPN is different from a LAN?
- Give the use of Hub?
- What are sliding windows?
- What is peer to peer networking?
- Write the working of TDMA?
- What is Integrated services digital network?
- Write any two technologies used in Wireless networks?
- What is the purpose of ALOHA protocol?
- Discuss the role of private networks?
- Write the function of spanning tree algorithm?
- What is Port Mapper?