Previous year question paper with solutions for Data structure
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Data structure . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our Ds question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Doubly link List
- AVL Tree
- Tree Traversal
- Dynamic Memory Management
- Circular Queue
- Arrays of pointers
- Priority Queue
- Efficiency of Searching Algorithms
- Height of a Tree
- List various notations that are used to represent algorithmic complexity
- What is the difference between PUSH and POP operation of stacks?
- What is static memory management?
- What is the difference between array and linked list?
- Name any two operations of queues
- Define B+ tree
- What are priority queues?
- Write the difference between binary tree andbinary search tree.
- What is the role of adjacency lists in calculating the shortest path in graphs?
- What is the worst case time complexity of heap sort?