Previous year question paper with solutions for Rdbms
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Rdbms . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our Rdbms question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What are the benefits of distributed data base? Explain.
- What do you understand by Attribute and Key? Explain.
- What is atomicity of transaction?
- What do you understand by Relationship? Explain.
- What are the features of MPMD?
- Give example using SQL for the Retrieval with a subquery with same table involved.
- What is the major difference of data base approach and file approach?
- What is OLAP?
- What are the security needs of data base?
- What is the client / Server Architecture?
- What do you understand by connectivity of a relationship?
- What is an entity? Write down its features.
- Differentiate between simple and composite attributes.
- What are ACID properties?
- What is a transaction? Explain with example.
- Give a short note on centralized v/s decentralized design?
- Define SPSD and MPSD.
- What do you understand by Transaction transparency?
- What is OLAP? Give its importance.
- What is normalization? Why do we need it?