ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Previous year question paper with solutions for ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our AFM question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What do you mean by Current Assets?
- Define equity.
- Write a short note on Objectives of Accounting.
- Differentiate between current and long term liabilities.
- Define Ratio Analysis.
- What do you mean by budgetary control?
- What is the implication of debiting an asset?
- Explain briefly the term Revenue.
- What are the responsibilities of an accountant?
- What is break even chart?
- Accounting cycle
- Full disclosure
- External users of accounting
- Personal accounts
- List down different functional areas of financial management.
- Stock turnover ratio
- Limitations of break even analysis.
- Profit volume ratio
- Material usage variance
- Budgetary control