Previous year question paper with solutions for COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for COMPUTER GRAPHICS . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our CG question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Define random scanning.
- List merits and demerits of DVST.
- What are various colour models?
- List merits and demerits of Bresenham's line drawing algorithm.
- What is effect of scan conversion?
- Define reflection.
- What is refracted light?
- What is use of morphing in computer graphics?
- Define a vanishing point.
- Define intensity attenuation.
- 3-D viewing devices
- Flood fill techniques
- 2-D scaling
- 3-D Rotation
- Morphing of objects