Indian Writing in Translation
Previous year question paper with solutions for Indian Writing in Translation from 2018 to 2018
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Indian Writing in Translation from 2018 to 2018. Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our IWT question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
Unit I: Novel
Fakir Mohan Senapati, Six Acres and a Third, Trans. Rabi Shankar Mishra, Satya P. Mohanty, Jatindra K. Nayak, et al., Delhi: Penguin, 2006.
Unit II: Short Stories
1. Prem Chand, “The Shroud,” Available in The World of Premchand: Selected Short Stories, Trans. & Ed. by David Rubin, Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2001: 233-40.
2. Mahasweta Devi, “Draupadi,” Available in Breast Stories. Trans. Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, Calcutta: Seagull, 1997: 19-38.
3. Urmila Pawar. “A Childhood Tale.” Trans. Jahnavi Phalkey and Keerti Ramchandra, Translating Caste, Ed. Tapan Basu, Delhi: Katha, 2002: 43-55.
Unit III: Drama
Girish Karnad, Tughlaq, Delhi: Oxford University Press, 1975.
Unit IV: Poetry
1. Faiz Ahmad Faiz. “Don’t Ask Me for that Love Again”, “A Prison Evening”, “We who were Executed” and “In Search of Vanished Blood.” Available in The Rebel’s Silhouette. 3rd Impression. Trans. Agha Shahid Ali, Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2005.
2. NamdeoDhasal. “Hunger”, “I Slew the Seven Horses of the Chariot of the Sun” translated by DilipChitre, Delhi: Narayana, 2007, from the collection Namdeo Dhasal: Poet of the Underworld.
3. Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’. “Remembering Saroj.” Available in A Season on the Earth: Selected Poems of Nirala. Trans. & Ed. David Rubin, Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- DIPLOMA |
- Diploma |