Previous year question paper with solutions for Electrical machines-1
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Electrical machines-1 . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our EM-1 question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Frictional torque always acts in opposite direction to the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
- In motoring action, armature rotates in the same direction as that of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦...
- In Fleming`s left hand rule , thumb generally represents â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
- The two types of windings used in DC machines areâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. & â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
- â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ motor has high starting torque .
- Yoke of a DC machine is made of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
- Swinburneâ€™s test is used to find the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ in a DC machine .
- Tap changers are provided on the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. winding of transformer.
- Power transformers are designed for low â€¦â€¦â€¦.. losses .
- To determine the copper losses in the transformer â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. test is performed .
- The magnitude of induced ___ is directly proportional to rate of change of___.
- Under ____ condition magnets do not move away from each other.
- Direction of torque depends upon _____ of torque angle.
- D.C series motor is used for________.
- Interpoles are used for __________.
- D.C motor starter is used for ________ starting current.
- Transformer is a _________ machine
- Transformer core is made of silicon steel to reduce _____.
- Transformer steps up or steps down _________.
- Condition for maximum efficiency is copper losses is equal to ______.
- The magnitude of torque is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ of the sign of the torque angle.
- In motoring action, current flows in â€¦â€¦â€¦.. Direction as that of induced â€¦â€¦â€¦.
- Interpoles are used to â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
- If a DC motor is driven by an external prime mover, it will run as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
- Condition for maximum efficiency of a transformer is â€¦â€¦â€¦ equal to â€¦â€¦â€¦.
- The efficiency of a transformer is always â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ than the efficiency of any machine.
- Distribution transformers are designed for low â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ losses.
- The resistance of armature of a DC machine is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
- The direction of induced e.m.f can be determined by applying â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
- To avoid moisture to enter the transformer tank â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. is placed in breather.