You are viewing all question papers of mathematics-3 (B-TECH computer science engineering 3rd)
1. Fourier series: Periodic Functions, Euler’s Formula. Even and odd Functions, Half range expansions, 7 Punjab Technical University B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering (CSE) Fourier series of different waveforms.
2. Laplace transformations: Laplace transforms of various standard functions, properties of Laplace transform.
3. Partial Differential Equations: Formation of Partial Differential Equations, linear Partial Differential Equations, Homogeneous Partial Differential Equations with constant coefficients.
4. Functions of complex variables: Limits, continuity and derivatives of the function of complex variables, Analytic function, Cauchy- Riemann equations, conjugate functions.
5. Linear Systems and Eigen- Values: Gauss – elimination method, gauss- Jordan method, Gauss- Seidel iteration method, Rayleigh’s Power method for Eigen values and Eigenvectors.
6. Differential Equations: Solutions of Initial values problems using Eulers, modified Eulers method and Runge- kutta (upto fourth order) methods.
7. Probability distribution: Binomial, Poisson and Normal distribution.
8. Sampling Distribution & testing of Hypothesis: Sampling, Distribution of means and variance, ChiSquare distribution, t- distribution, F- distribution. General concepts of hypothesis, Testing a statistical Hypothesis, One and two tailed tests, critical region, Confidence interval estimation. Single and two sample tests on proportion, mean and variance.Mark Favorite