Engineering economics and industrial management
Previous year question paper with solutions for Engineering economics and industrial management
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Engineering economics and industrial management . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our EEMI question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Define Cost.
- What is replacement study?
- What is depreciation?
- Define material cost.
- What is span of control?
- What is organization structure?
- Define Management.
- What is the purchase management?
- State two differences in Theory X and Theory Y followers.
- What is store management?
- Enumerate the inputs required for breakeven analysis.
- What is the effect of uncertainty in breakeven analysis?
- Differentiate between challenger and defender in replacement studies.
- Enumerate the qualifications of an estimator.
- What is productivity index?
- What are organizational charts?
- What are the major activities of management?
- What do you understand by industrial ownership?
- Enumerate the duties of purchase manager.
- What are various types of inventories associated with productions systems?
- Need of Minimum cost analysis
- Productivity index
- Duties of purchase manager
- Estimate of material cost
- Discounted cash flow
- Objectives of economic analysis
- Cost estimation vs cost accounting
- Fayol's principles of management
- Continuous review system
- Types of depreciation