Previous year question paper with solutions for Consumer behaviour
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Consumer behaviour . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our CB question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- Define consumer.
- What do you mean by purchase behaviour?
- Discuss positive motivation
- Define product personality
- Discuss the importance of reference groups.
- What is family decision making?
- Define culture.
- Discuss the characteristics of opinion leaders.
- What do you mean by diffusion of innovations?
- What are the different types of consumer decisions?
- Explain how and why market segmentation is used in understanding consumer behavior.
- Discuss the family life cycle concept.
- Discuss positive and negative motivations role in consumer behavior.
- What is cognitive dissonance?
- Discuss the various forms of selective perception.
- Why is self image important in consumerbehavior?
- Describe the five types of reference groups.
- Distinguish between and define social class and socialstatus
- What is chasm?
- Differentiate between adoption process and diffusionprocess?