Digital electonics fundamentals
Previous year question paper with solutions for Digital electonics fundamentals
Our website provides solved previous year question paper for Digital electonics fundamentals . Doing preparation from the previous year question paper helps you to get good marks in exams. From our DEF question paper bank, students can download solved previous year question paper. The solutions to these previous year question paper are very easy to understand.
These Questions are downloaded from www.brpaper.com You can also download previous years question papers of 10th and 12th (PSEB & CBSE), B-Tech, Diploma, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, M-Tech, PGDCA, B-Com, BSc-IT, MSC-IT.
- What are the differences between static RAM and dynamic RAM?
- Define minterms and maxterms with examples.
- What is priority encoder?
- Find SOP expansion of F(x,y,z) = (x + z)y.
- What is sequential circuit? Give example.
- Draw state table and excitation table of J-K Flip Flop.
- Define access time and cycle time of memory.
- Convert 1010000101112 into hexadecimal.
- What is a multiplexer?
- What do you mean by race around condition and how can it be eliminated?
- Differentiate between minterm and maxterm.
- Differentiate between synchronous and asynchronous counter.
- Differentiate between combinational and sequential circuit.
- Define propagation delay time.
- Convert (5589.2)10 into octal number.
- What are the basic applications of logic gates?
- Convert y = A' + B' + AC into canonical SOP form.
- What do you mean by universal shift register?
- Write note on decoder.
- List the various applications of flip flops.