You are having trouble paying rent for the house where you live. Write a letter to your landlord:

-explaining your current financial situation
-asking for a house change
-apologizing for the trouble this will cause

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to you to allow me to change my house, as my current financial situation makes it unaffordable for me. Lately, I have been facing financial troubles in my life. Last month, I lost my job on account of the cost-cutting measures taken by my company. Although I

Read more